Missed the Webinar?
No need to worry! You can now access the recording by filling in the form at the bottom of the page.
In this workshop we will be looking at a platform being used at the University of Birmingham that uses AI to automate grading and feedback. We’ll be going over writing questions without programming, inputting answers with handwriting, and grading work with AI. You’ll get a chance to write your own content and try out the grading in the second half of the workshop.
- How does the platform work and former results
- Build a worksheet in Graide
- Writing questions
- Creating assignments
- Walking through the grading workflow
Do it yourself!
- Everyone gets a login
- Write your own questions
- Attempt a short assignment Jon has made
- Grade work and see the AI in action